Friday 18 May 2012

Watch List:2 Days in New York

I absolutely love 2 Days in Paris, written, directed by and starring Julie Delpy, it's one of my favourite romantic comedies. Julie and Adam Goldberg are comedy gold as a couple who visit her native Paris to rekindle their tumultuous relationship only for Adam's character to be faced with an onslaught of ex boyfriends and the antics of her eccentric family. Seriously,I laughed my ass off and it's really well written. Fast forward a few years later and Delphy's character is now a mother in New York living with radio host beau Chris Rock. When her kooky family decide to visit, cue cultural clashes, confusion and more hilarity. Chris Rock and Julie in a film together sounds good to me and I definitely want to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...