Sunday 8 April 2012

January Watch:Wholefoods Jaunt





So Mad Men beauty January Jones was snapped shopping at Wholefoods and I gotta say, I'm loving her outfit. I love it when she rocks her cool, casual looks topped off with a boss trilby hat, it really suits her. I don't know why January garners such dislike from a lot of women, her character in Mad Men is fictional lol. I know she tends to look sullen when she's photographed but I kind of like that she doesn't flash a fake smile when she doesn't feel like it. Plus the burden of shouldering one of the greatest Hollywood baby daddy mysteries of all time must takeit's toll occassionally. Anyway I like her, she appears to be that intriguing combination of ice queen and fire cracker and doesn't seem to be afraid of looking imperfect despite having it all on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...