Monday 29 August 2011

IAAF World Athletics Championships



Leonel Suarez Cuban Decathlete. Gorgeous. Drools.


Koji Murofushi, Japanese hammer thrower. Stunning hunk of a man. Love Koji!


Dayron Robles. Cuban hurdler. I don't care if he's not conventionally good looking, I have to cross my legs when I watch this guy. Sexy, majestic motherfucker. Love the glasses, his physique, cool demeanour, love everything. He's a class act.

I am throroughly enjoying the IAAF athletics championships on channel 4. I love athletics and there's an unending supplyof man candy to oggle, win win situation. I still think that Cuba produces some of the best looking male athletes. I'm really excited to see the 110 hurdles finals featuring superb Dayron Robles, the fantastic Liu Xiang and America's very hot Jason Alexander. It's great that China has an athletic superstar in Liu Xiang and I really like the friendly rivalry between him and Robles. Jamaican 100 metres star Shelly Ann Fraser looked great in semi finals, I love her smile! I really want her to do well but America's Carmelita Jeter (the second fastest woman ever no less!) looked freaking dangerous. That chick means business and I can't wait for that final later on today. Also looking forward to watching Alyson Felix in the 400metres, she's a beautiful, elegant runner and I love watching her. Such a shame about Hussain Bolt false starting in the 100metres and missing out on that final. That gold medal was his for the taking but at least he has the 200 coming up and I feel sorry for the other athletes. On another note, so great to see Kim Collins get the bronze in the 100! He's such a lovely man and a great personality on the athletics scene. Will be glued to the tv this afternoon watching the rest of the action. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...