Thursday 9 June 2011

Bromance Express


Denzel Washington and Spike Lee. My childhood crush and his equally talented director buddy. They've made some great movies together and have genuinely been close friends for years. Aww, puts a smile on my face.


The dapper, sexy, cool as fuck dudes that are Pharell and Chad Hugo. Love this bromance! The Neptunes are brrrrilliant.


Cheech and Chong. Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong. Hilarious comedy duo, they had to be on this list, the hippies and certified weed lovers just crack me up. A bromance made in weed heaven.




Mos Def and Talib Kwali. Mos Def is actually one of my famous husbands, he just isn't aware of our relationship. These two are phenomenal artists and when they formed Black Star they decided be twice as briliant, if that's actually possible.




Rza and Russell Crowe. Cool bromance, they're both very talented men. Russell is starring as the lead actor in Rza' s directorial debut The Man With The Iron Fist. Anybody who's a Rza fan and has followed his career from the Wu Tang Clan days to his individual projects will know he's a highly intelligent, creative guy, plus he's amazing at chess. So before people dismiss this as some odd anomaly (mainstream media I'm looking at you), Rza is the shit and knows what he's doing. He's worked with some of the best directors in the business including Jim Jarmusch, Paul Haggis, Ridley Scott and Quentin Tarrantino. I'm really looking forward to seeing the film, I'm so curious I can't wait.



Pete Rock and CL Smooth. Maaan did I love this fantastic duo in the 90's. My older brother used to play their tracks and I love their laid back, jazzy, soulful infused style of hip hop. The Main Ingredient will always be one of my albums of summer, it's just amazing and I never tire of it.




Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. What a fantastic, hilarious duo. Martin Lawrence is hysterical and Will is obviously a very funny, charismatic guy.Just loved these two together. I think Bad Boys was the first time a lot of women started looking at Will Smith differently. It was like have you seen Will's body in Bad Boys? When did he get sexy?





Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Great dynamic duo. The handsome twosome first achieved critical success together. Good Will Hunting is such a brilliant film, but then the writing was excellent and it was directed by Gus Van Sant who directed Drugstore Cowboy and My Own Private Idaho (awesome film) so it was bound to be very good.





John Cho and Kal Penn. Very cute duo and picking up from Cheech and Chong . I love John Cho! I know I say that every time I post about him but he is so freaking cute. He's really boyishly attractive. He and Gabrielle Union together in Flash Forward, gorgeous. As Whizz Khalifa sings, black and yellow,black and yellow, black and yellow. Kal Penn's nice too.




Kanye West and Spike Jonze. What's this I hear you ask? Kanye has room for friendship? But how does his gigantic ego allow for this? Yes the West and his ego have friends, Kanye is hilarious, love him. Spike Jonze is just pretty awesome to be honest, he directed one of Kanye's videos. He's an excellent, kooky director. I love Where The Wild Things Are and Being John Malkovitch.



Snoop Dog and David Beckham. Snoop is such a character, he just puts a smile on my face. He's hilarious. David is hot, Victoria certainly did well for herself. Another bromance I dig. I'd like to be a fly on the wall and hear their conversations.



Roger Federer and Thierry Henry. It turns out, hot men actually like to hang out together. I thought they usually picked less attractive friends so they can feel even more pleased with themselves.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...