Sunday 10 April 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae: Adam Rodriguez

Well hey there delicious.

He and Taraji P Henson look so good together.



Not one but two ladies Adam... Tsk Tsk like his greedy side.




With co star Taraji P Henson, dont they look cosy. They make a very cute couple.



I'm sorry miss Jackson, I am for real!



CSI hearthrob Adam Rodriguez is one yummy, sexy leading man. I think he's beautiful. He actually makes me drool. The part Cuban part Puerto Rican actor is one to raise temperatures. See steamy shoot with Janet Jackson above. Apparently, he and Taraji P Henson, his co star in I Can Do Bad All By Myself were so enamoured with one another, they kisssed in a scene were there wasn't one and didn't stop for ages! Very cute. Adam likes chocolate and well...We love him back (Note Taraji pics are from Concrete Loop).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...