Wednesday 2 March 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae: Chiwetel Ejiofor







So I watched Dirty Pretty Things again a couple of nights ago,what a strange,potent absorbing film. I hadn't seen it for years.I remembered just how much of a huge crush I have on actor Chiwetel Ejiofor.This delicious Nigerian Brit actor exploded on to the scene years back and has a solid career. He's a nice looking man and so...Dignified.He has beautiful eyes that draw you in. He's starred in some major films but needs more leading man roles.He's actually one of the best British actors around in my humble opinion and should be as big a star as any of the leading men in hollywood. He won an Olivier award. He's playing Fela in the new Steve McQueen biopic,can't wait to see him shine and hopefully he'll do the incredible Fela justice. McQueen also directed Hunger starring Michael Fassbender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...