Sunday 16 January 2011

Culinary Delights




I remember seeing Lorraine Pascale in magazines. Now the former model who treaded catwalks with the likes of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss has swapped modelling for baking. She runs her own business, Ella's Bakehouse in Covent Garden and they make a wonderful range of cupcakes. She also has a book out, Baking Made Easy and a tv show of the same name.I caught the show the other day and it was fun to watch. Lorraine is beautiful and so sexy on her Vespa! I love watching her riding it.I think she's a natural on camera and really likeable.Her enthusiasm and positive attitude radiates through. And that smile, Jesus... Also, How great is it to see a gorgeous black woman presenting a food show. I just hope people give the show a chance.I'm sure men up and down the country will be tuning in! Catch Baking Made Easy Mondays on BBC 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...